TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
1§ Scope and Provider
(1) These TOS apply to all orders you make through the website (and later through e-mail) of
(2) The product range is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Contract language is exclusively German and / or English.
§2 Contract Conclusion
(1) The request form does not constitute a binding purchase contract. Rather, it is a request to get a non-binding quote.
(2) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded when both sides expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation).
(1)The prices we offered in the quotation include VAT and other price components such as shipping costs to the specified recipient address.
(2) The price does not include any import VAT and customs fees, which may incur when shipping abroad. We have no influence on these costs. These costs are to be paid by the buyer and not part of the offer / quote.
(3) The total amount can be split into two (2) payments. The first payment (30% of the price) must be paid within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the purchase contract and will not be refunded, if the buyer cancels the contract prematurely. The second payment (remaining 70% of the price) must be paid within seven (7) days as soon as work on the fursuit (costume) begins.
(4) If the full amount is paid in one payment, 30% of the amount will be not refunded if the buyer cancels the contract prematurely.
§4 Payment Terms; Delay
(1) These payment methodes are offered:
Bank transfer (within the EU and neighbor countries (Payment in EURO))
or Paypal (abroad)
(2) If the buyer choose the payment method bank transfer we will give you our bank details in the purchase contract. The invoice amount (or first payment) must be transferred to our bank account within seven (7) days after signing the purchase contract.
(3) When paying with PayPal, you will receive an invoice via the online provider PayPal. The invoice amount must be transferred to our Paypal account within seven (7) days after signing the purchase contract.
(4) If you are in default of payment and do not respond to the payment reminder, the purchase contract and order will be. 30% of the purchase price (if the first payment was already paid) will be not refunded. The remaining amount will be returned.
§5 Delivery; Retention of Property
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods take place to the address specified by you.
(2) The delivery period is agreed individually with the customer. There are no delivery dates for conventions or other events.
(3) Orders are possible worldwide. Please note that foreign orders may incur additional costs such as import VAT and customs fees. We have no influence on these costs. These costs are to be paid by the buyer and not part of the offer / cost estimate.
(4) The goods will remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(1) There is no right of countermand according to § 312 d Abs. 4 BGB (German Civil Law) for the purchase of a “one of a kind” product.
§7 Transport Damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, please complain about such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible. We are not liable for damages result during transport.
(1) After receiving the goods you get a 90 days warranty for repairs of defects that turn out to be manufacturing defects.
(2) You are committed to inspect the goods immediately and with care for quality and quantity differences and to notify us of obvious defects within seven (7) days after receiving the goods.
(3) After 90 days you can continue to use our paid repair service (please clean the costume completely before sending it to us).
(1) We are not responsible for any damage caused by the wearer while wearing the costume on himself, on objects / environment or on other persons.
(2) We are not responsible for allergic reactions (or other illnesses) to materials used, such as faux fur and other.
(3) During wearing, the visibility is limited and it gets very hot inside. The ability to move is restricted. Wearing the costume is at your own risk. (Be careful and drink enough).